PROPOSED EMERALD CITY CENTRAL TRAIN STATION – North Miami, Florida
My name is Sid Weinstein, CEO/Founder of Emerald City USA, Inc. and I’m hoping to bring to the Brightline High-Speed Train system millions of tourists per year. We have created the largest self-sufficient energy, entertainment, educational, R & D and employment project in the World creating over 30,000 construction jobs and at least that many permanent good-paying jobs. Location to be built here in Homestead, South Florida of which the Virgin Brightline Trains will be adding millions of visitors to Emerald City and South Florida business areas.
We must eliminate the crowded and congested traffic on our highways by creating new multi use future train stations whether they are local commuter stops or high-speed Virgin/Brightline stations.
I think, I have created, the most use of attracting thousands of commuters every-day that would definitely relieve local and highway traffic jams by utilizing and saving on gas, tires and other vehicle expenses for their cars such as, parking expenses, waiting hours in their cars to get to and from work, school, and any-other jobs that they may have to get too and return back home.
I designed a major train station in North Miami on 125th Street directly across from my property of which will be my corporate headquarters. I have shown it to the city, and they will be working with me to make it happen. This will be called Emerald City Center and will house the following;
These stations will help to subsidize and create benefits to the students and workers at each station location and should be built at every station to create jobs and commuters.
EMERALD CITY CENTER
HEADQUARTERS OF EMERALD CITY USA, INC. VIRGIN HIGH-SPEED TRAIN AND LOCAL COMMUTER STATIONS In North Miami, Florida
The following will be included in the center;
1. 22 story high rise buildings consisting of condo/hotels, rental apartments, dorms, etc.
2. Bus terminals, car rental companies, long and short time parking, truck deliveries, etc.
3. Plaza 30’ above the ground, parks, retail shops, restaurants, food courts, tourist attractions, etc.
4. Classrooms, office space, restrooms, Wi-Fi study rooms, children’s day-care areas, medical center, pet grooming and boarding center, shopping, etc.
5. Emerald City Dome for IMAX Theatre, Children’s Virtual Reality Learning Center, etc.
6. Advertising computer screens, theme park statues, water parks for children, etc.
7. 125th Street tunnel over the tracks through the building.
8. Veterans training for construction, security positions, etc.
9. Local college satellite schools training for IT operators, agriculture, nursing and medical training, etc. from major companies. This will lead the students to many jobs.
10. Engineering and other high-tech energy training classes sponsored by large corporations, etc.
11. Jobs for many students that would like to work at each of these station creating hundreds of well-paying jobs.
12. Entertainment Dome will have many training classes to operate and learn skills to be able to get jobs in the Virtual Reality High Tech 200 x 75Ft.ft. Dome. See;