Florida Real Estate Sales Executive Dec 2005 -Present
Island International Realty, Inc.
Broker/Owner Lic. BK-3154116 Feb 2022-Present
SeaGlass Residences Feb 2020 – Nov 2022
Jupiter Island, FL
Sales Administrator-Onsite sales (Owner/Developer)
• $175 million sell-out in under one-year-Directed all sales efforts
• Compiled, sorted, and maintained list of all qualified and non qualified buyers
• Gave sales presentations for the Sales Executives
• Prepared contracts for the Sales Executives
• After hours and weekend Client Liaison
• Intermediary between employees and corporate management
• Oversaw ALL aspects of sales gallery so it ran smoothly
• Plan and organized broker group presentations and catering
• Kept detailed Sales Gallery Traffic Reports
• Assigned ALL leads from the CMS. Internet leads, walk-ins and phone leads. Brokers and clients.
The Rachel Lindsay Foundation For Women’s Orthopedic Health 501(c)3
Founder/President March 2021-Present
• A Public Charity that funds FDA testing of innovative women specific medical devices
• *See Linkedin
Noel Rares Orthopedic Devices Sep 2021-Present
Majority Shareholder/Assistant CEO
• Responsible for direction of company as well as coordinating with OEM factory
• An Orthopedic Medical device start up company (Not yet publically traded)
• U.S. and Foreign Patent-holder of the world’s first frictionless hip implant.
Steadfast Realty, LLC Dec 2005 – Jan 2020
• General real estate sales associate representing both buyers and sellers side.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Unmatched skills, coordination and communication with escrow/title agency, banks, inspection companies, lending firms, contractors, to ensure all conditions and deadlines of the contract are timely met.
• Obtained my Broker’s license in 2022.
Thomson Reuters, Inc July 2009-Present
Legal Research/Publishing (Independent Contractor via Island Research, Inc.)
• Research and obtain new case files with Palm Beach, Broward, Dade, St. Lucie, Monroe, and Martin county courts.
• Organized pre-dockets and summarize new legal filings for Westlaw Court Wire.
• Key select legal data onto prescribed templates for upload into databases.
• Retrieve and present information into a variety of formats.
• Respond to requests for information.
• High profile cases given priority.
• Document preparation and retrieval of pleadings.
• Reviewing depositions in state and federal courts throughout Florida.
• Single-handedly restructured South Florida to become the number one researcher in the country for input into Westlaw database (facilitating attorney research).
Code Rum Brand, A Florida Rum July 2014 – Present
• Responsible for minutes at all board of directors and shareholder meetings.
• Served on the board of directors.
• Disseminate minutes to all shareholders and board members.
• Facilitated company start-up of Treasure Coast Spirits, Inc., Code Rum brand.
• Oversee daily operations, invoicing to distributor, financial forecasting and overall company activities.
• Currently third largest shareholder
TransGlobal Court Reporters July 2016 – Oct 2017
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Court Reporting Scoping/Proofreading Services.
• Worked on highly technical arbitrations involving the fall of the Puerto Rico retirement system.
• Fully proficient in Total Eclipse, Advantage Software. Version 126.96.36.199.
• Verbatim proofreading. Daily copy, rough drafts, final drafts.
Ultimate Appearance, Inc. Feb 2002–Dec 2006
• Managed all franchisees on a daily basis.
• Invoiced car dealerships for work performed by franchisees.
• Kept insurance and licensing current.
• Scheduled franchisees in accounts, audited bank account, and handled daily finances.
• Facilitated the company start-up i.e., franchise agreements, company organization, and hiring of franchisees.
Court Reporter, Superior Court July 1988-Jan 2002
• Civil and criminal court cases. From calendar courtrooms to high-profile murder trials.
• Lead reporter on a three-month daily copy civil lawsuit.
• Responsible for creating the calendar and scheduling of all official court reporters in Superior Court.
Palm Beach County, FL
Brown College of Court Reporting: Atlanta, Georgia
• Leader and team player with positive professional demeanor.
• Exceptional negotiating and people skills.
• Ability to multi-task within a high-paced environment.
• Fast learner, applying the know-how to handle a variety of situations with minimal guidance.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Eclipse Version 7 Advantage Software, Outlook and Flex MLS.
• Do whatever it takes to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
• Tenacity combined with a calm demeanor to achieve desired goals and outcomes.
• Independent, problem solver, innovative, extremely organized and detailed.
References are available upon request.